IT Services NJ
Modern and Cost Effective IT Services NJ Businesses Can Really Utilize
Another year, same IT company; same IT problems. That's because you don't have a Managed IT Services provider and IT companies that Bergen County, NJ businesses and organizations have to rely on to service their technology needs aren't all the same.
What's the difference between your IT guy and a fully managed IT support company like DCS?
You should ask about the qualifications of the IT guy that you are using now. In a lot of cases you will find that the only qualification they have is just an assumption that they know what they are doing, not always the case is it? This list will explain
- With your IT guy there is very little incentive to make your network as stable as possible as they usually make more money the more hours they have to put into fixing problems
- With DCS you pay a ﬁxed monthly fee for us to keep your network running so we are constantly incentivised to keep your network running at peak performance and if it becomes necessary that we have to come on site, there are never charges
- With your IT guy they make money every time you have a problem
- With DCS you get unlimited IT support hours at one low monthly price
- Your IT guy doesn't have the cool tools that we do to manage your network
- DCS has the most cutting edge Remote Monitoring and Maintenance tools available to monitor and fix your network
- Your IT guy shows up when they can get there
- DCS gives you a contract backed SLAs that guarantee that we are there when you need us.
- Your IT guy shoots from the hip every day of their lives
- DCS meticulously plans and documents everything and works on a schedule
- You don't know if your technology is secure and safe
- DCS monitors and ensures that your workforce PC's and Macs are always up to date with the latest security patches and software
- Your IT guy doesn't provide you with weekly health reports of your servers, backups and network health
- DCS uses best in class cloud based disaster recovery solutions, provides daily, weekly and Monthly reports of not only your backups but of the entire health of the network, servers and workstations.
- Your IT guy has a strong tendency to be a mess
- DCS is always dressed professionally and our IT professionals are clean and neat
DCS wants to change the way that you look at the IT Companies Bergen County has to choose from and how working with true professionals like DCS will remove IT headaches and allow you to run your business all at a price that won't put you out of business.
DCS excels at delivering Managed IT Services to small through mid-market companies and organizations with more than 10 full-time employees who want fast, reliable and guaranteed response times from our local Cisco & Microsoft Certified technicians.