Small businesses need to have stable, secure, affordable, and easily accessible IT management in order to be successful. Achieving this goal is where a proven IT outsourcing partner comes into play.
Outsourcing your IT management to Delaney Computer Services, Inc. reduces expense and reduces the pain and struggle of maintaining internal technology staff. IT outsourcing from DCS includes strategic information technology management, planning, and cybersecurity for your business at a fraction of the price of a full-time employee resource in most cases.
As your business grows, DCS grows alongside you, working to implement strategies to succeed. DCS will always go one step further by helping you integrate business solutions that will increase productivity, reduce downtime, and decrease operational costs. This creates a critical competitive advantage for your company.
From day-to-day troubleshooting to strategic long-term planning, Delaney Computer Services, Inc. is here to provide on-demand experts, and we do all of this without burdening your business with the cost of a full-time IT staff.
Remote Monitoring & Management of Crucial Network Devices
DCS gives you complete control over your data and network. We continuously monitor, backup, and proactively maintain your desktops, servers, network, and mobile devices, giving you complete peace of mind and ensuring your IT infrastructure runs at peak performance.
DCS’ IT Outsourcing / Network Management & Monitoring solution provides you with the following benefits:
- A Reliable Helpdesk to handle day to day IT support needs
- Increased productivity with automated IT asset tracking software and remote monitoring
- SOC/SIEM around-the-clock cybersecurity monitoring, detection, and remediation of cyber threats.
- Real-time notification of issues making sure nothing seeps through to your network.
- Essential insights into your network’s overall health leading to a quick resolution of issues
- Minimal business disruptions with around-the-clock remote monitoring and support through Autotask, allowing us to track and record all your requests and deliver service whenever you need it
- Reduced expenditures so you can eliminate manual tracking of your IT assets.
- Real-time EDR / Antivirus updates, automated patch management, and monitoring of your network
IT Service Desk
Information offers strategic advantages to businesses, ensuring proper mechanisms to make well-informed business operations and implementations. With that in mind, our Service Desk solution lets you focus your attention on more important tasks while we handle all our technical support needs.
IT Service Desk from DCS allows for:
- Remote monitoring of all your network devices and connections
- Incident reports, traffic, network reviews, backups as well as performance analysis
- Real-time service metrics keeping you informed on trends within your organization
- Weekly and monthly Satisfaction statistics to ensure maximum productivity and performance
- Available 24/7 help and support
Office 365 equips your business with the famous Microsoft best-in-class productivity suite, complete with applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with enhanced features made possible through the cloud for a smarter way of working. Take business communication, collaboration, mobility, and efficiency to the next level, and do so without any hassle.
DCS' Office 365 solutions provide you with the following benefits:
- Increased productivity through a business suite that simplifies daily work processes
- Real-time collaboration, anywhere and at any time
- Enhanced mobility that allows you to take your office with you wherever you go
- Data storage and file sharing made easy.
- Seamless communication through instant messenger, video conferencing, and more
- Automatic updates, upgrades, and patches taken care of by Microsoft
- Data and application access without boundaries
- Flexible software provisioning (you pay only for what you use)
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime for your peace of mind
DCS Secure Cloud
With your data stored in DCS' Managed Security Cloud, you can enjoy:
- Windows, Mac, and mobile device security in a single, integrated console
- User-centric pricing, policy, and reporting
- Comprehensive protection without complexity
- Stop malware with multiple layers of protection: web exploit detection, HIPS, buffer overflow protection, and more.
- Reduce your attack surface by monitoring or restricting access to removable devices
- Keep your protection current with automatic updates and real-time lookups of suspicious files over any Internet connection.
- Reduce the risk of data breaches with remote wipe and anti-theft technologies
- Enforce compliance with corporate policy: set password requirements, prohibit jailbreaking, and control corporate email access.
- Easily manage device inventory and policy from the same console you use for your workstations.
- Control web access based on website content categories, block inappropriate sites such as adult or gambling sites.
- Effortlessly enforce web policy at the endpoint: no need for proxy servers, VPNs, or application-specific configuration.
- Limit policies to specific times to allow user flexibility outside of work hours
- Gain clear visibility into all your users, their devices, and their protection status
- Deploy user-based policies that follow the users and their devices
- Get started immediately, with no training required; built-in best practices provide effective security settings by default.
- Sync with Active Directory for quick deployment and ongoing user and group management
Business Advantage (vCIO & IT Project Management)
Chief Information Officers (CIO) must match supply and demand, prioritize, schedule, and deliver projects accordingly. And while that is easier said than done, with DCS' Business Advantage solution, you can raise the bar and improve business performance like never before.
Benefits of Delaney's Business Advantage solution include:
- Increase in efficiency with a project roadmap that’s easy to follow
- Tools that help decrease project completion time, leading to enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility by allowing you to map out strategies you want to take while making changes along the way
- Improve risk assessment through visible management that simplifies your steps to project completion