Managed IT Services for NYC Businesses
Most of our business clients in NYC can't afford downtime and unnecessary IT problems, can you? Stop wasting your hard-earned money and time dealing with rookies! Let's face it; it can be a problematic task distinguishing between unqualified or inexperienced IT companies and an established professional Managed IT Services Provider like DCS. We pride ourselves on being true professionals with enough time on the job to what works and what doesn't.
Time and Materials, Break/Fix, and service retainer-based relationships are old-fashioned and don't work for today's business environments, often leading to a disaster.
When you partner with an MSP like DCS, your business will have a properly managed IT service. Our IT professionals conduct a comprehensive IT risk assessment and analysis of your existing technology, processes, and workflows, then gather the facts from what you have experienced with your systems and assess which have been proven to run efficiently and produce the most favorable results for your company. This will all be clearly documented as part of your overall business practices.
DCS offers Managed IT Services NYC businesses can trust to save from unnecessary downtime and costly mistakes.
Please Call Now to Speak to a Human! 646-604-0880 Option 1
Stop waiting for your computers to break or for your employees to be interrupted from working by your next recurring IT problem!
If you don't currently have a Managed IT Services NYC agreement with DCS, you will not get help until something breaks. This is what you get with a Break / Fix Contract. A reactive approach to your business technology's problems is inefficient and risky. Instead, choose managed IT services in New York City - you will be glad you did.
Managed services from Delaney Computer Services will give you reliable performance and predictable expenses. You get neither of these with a Break / Fix Relationship.
This Means You Get:
- more value from the technology you've already purchased
- reduced expenses
- Significantly fewer IT problems
- Significantly fewer business interruptions
We're what your current IT guy wants to be when they grow up.
See Reliable and Secure IT, Predictable Budgeting & Reduced Operating Costs
FIXED pricing models allow for cost predictability and proactive maintenance
- 24/7 monitoring/alerting allows for proactive maintenance
- Properly maintained technology gives you a lower total cost of ownership
- Increased cybersecurity assurance
- Properly pathed operating systems and fully managed AntiVirus / AntiSpyware
- 3rd Party Software Patching
- Reliable, Secure & Cost-Effective
- Peace of Mind (Increased Reliability & Less Downtime)
- Broad IT expertise. No sick days, vacations, etc.
- More Efficient Use of Internal Resources
- Free up your internal resources to focus on strategic initiatives
- Support for your Business Phone System or a new VoIP phone system
Have our team of highly skilled network engineers, computer technicians, and application support professionals service your business computers at a fraction of the cost a full-time employee or break/fix consultant requires. A managed service provider is different. A support agreement from DCS will free you of the problems that you currently have.
Our proactive approach to IT services and business technology applies solutions before noticing a problem. We deliver a best-in-class service level to our customers, including remote network support, desktop support, cybersecurity monitoring, OS patch management, technical assistance when you need it, and remote data backup.
What are some of the advantages of a Managed IT Services Agreement with Delaney Computer Services?
- Help desk services 24/7
- Around the clock monitoring of IT problems
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Compliance Consulting for Financial and Medical
- CIO level consulting with quarterly meetings
- Management of Vendor Relationships
- Telephone System Management
- Security & Data privacy – in applications and network
- Accelerate migration to new technology
- Improve Network Performance and Increased Uptime
- Lower infrastructure investments with a better return
- Reduce labor and operational costs
- Faster and quality service
- Reduce your IT capital expenses
- Tapping into our extensive knowledge base
- Reduces cash flow outlay with financing opportunities or programs for needed equipment
- Liability of service provider greater than an in-house employee
At DCS, we make IT easy for you. We offer a guarantee on our service, so why wait? Call or click right now.