Modern and Cost Effective IT Support NJ Businesses and Organizations Benefit From
Most small businesses and organizations in New Jersey rely on computers and other technology in order to maintain effective day-to-day business. Unfortunately, most small businesses cannot afford to have on-site technicians to take care of immediate issues, answer questions for employees, and perform general IT support and maintenance tasks on the hardware and software that keeps operations running smoothly. When a problem arises, businesses typically reach out to a technical support company, local guru, or IT firm.
What's the difference between your IT guy and using a fully managed IT support company?
You should ask about the qualifications of the IT guy that you are using now. In a lot of cases you will find that the only qualification they have is just an assumption that they know what they are doing, not always the case is it? This list will explain
- With your IT guy there is very little incentive to make your network as stable as possible as they usually make more money the more hours they have to put into fixing problems
- With DCS you pay a ﬁxed monthly fee for us to keep your network running so we are constantly incentivised to keep your network running at peak performance and if it becomes necessary that we have to come on site, there's no charge
- With your IT guy they make money every time you have a problem
- With DCS you get unlimited IT support hours at one low monthly price
- Your IT guy doesn't have the cool tools that we do to manage your network
- DCS has the most cutting edge Remote Monitoring and Maintenance tools available to monitor and fix your network
- Your IT guy shows up when they can get there
- DCS gives you a contract backed SLAs that guarantee that we are there when you need us.
- Your IT guy shoots from the hip every day of their lives
- DCS meticulously plans and documents everything and works on a schedule
- You don't know if your technology is secure and safe
- DCS monitors and ensures that your workforce PC's and Macs are always up to date with the latest security patches and software
- Your IT guy doesn't provide you with weekly health reports of your servers, backups and network health
- DCS uses best in class cloud based disaster recovery solutions, provides daily, weekly and Monthly reports of not only your backups but of the entire health of the network, servers and workstations and regular maintenance prolongs the usability and performance of computer systems.
- Your IT guy has a strong tendency to be a mess
- DCS is always dressed professionally and our IT professionals are clean, neat and ready to work
DCS wants to change the way that you look at the IT Support NJ businesses have to choose from and how working with true professionals like DCS will remove IT headaches and allow you to run your business all at a price that won't put you out of business.
DCS excels at delivering Managed IT Services to small through mid-market companies and organizations with more than 10 full-time employees who want fast, reliable and guaranteed response times from our local Cisco & Microsoft Certified technicians.