ChemAid Laboratories specializes in performance & professional hair care, skin care, bath & body treatment and fragrance ancillary products. They contacted us in summer, 2008 to help with the build/design of IT services for their expanding business. ChemAid had recently occupies a 65,000 square foot warehouse that was not directly attached to their already existing facility. At the time there was no connectivity to the new facility in upper New Jersey. DCS provided that connectivity via a Cisco wireless bridge and from that connectivity we laid the foundation for a total wireless solution for inventory tracking, security and IT, including:
- Fiber-optic premise wiring (structured cabling)
- Numerous Cisco wireless access points (WAP)
- Email collaboration and archiving
- Network security
- Business Continuity with Disaster Recovery
- Remote monitoring and maintenance
Today, ChemAid's new warehouse is a thriving model of productivity, and one of our most ardent supporters.