Design Build Services
Structured Cabling / Wiring, Complete Design / Build Services:
DCS is one of Metro New York's leading Information Technology Infrastructure design / build services. Our unique approach in combining the design, installation and maintenance of technology infrastructure has made us one of New York's most respected technology firms. Service offerings include the consulting, design, build and maintenance of physical network architecture, low voltage cabling, data centers, IP telephony, access control systems and multimedia
With offices locations in New York City and Bergen County, NJ, we offer complete data cabling low voltage wiring services from network design to implementation for commercial offices and warehouse / industrial facilities,schools and hospitals.
- Data / Telephony Installation and Design Services - Designed By Engineers installed by Low Voltage Technicians
- Drawings and Diagrams, certified cable runs
- Server Room Cleanups / Rewire / Design
- Mounting Flat-Screen TV's and Digital Signage
- Office Moves - Office Relocations
- Core drilling and complex wire molding
- Cubicle Wiring / Patch Panel Termination
- Data Communication Systems Project Management
- Wireless Access Point installations
- Data Cabling Testing, Structured Cabling Testing and Documentation
- Certified and fully NY / NJ licensed Installers with Union affiliations
Data Cabling Technologies:
- Cat5e, Cat6
- Fiber Optic Cabling, Termination and Fusion Splicing
- Wireless Access Point installation
- Patch Panels and network racks
- Server Room Ladder Racking
Centrally located in Northern New Jersey DCS is a structured cabling contractor that offers a full range of data cabling data cabling services to fulfill every technology requirement for Local Area Networking (LAN), Wide Area Networking (WAN), Telephony Services, Multimedia Conferencing Systems, Security Systems and Full Project Management with a Design and Build Service. When you are looking for a cabling company or cable installers we are aware of what is required and what it takes to get the job done.
DCS has the ability to work with union contractors when your project calls for it.