SMB's who use Managed Services Enjoy Fixed IT Support Costs, Guaranteed Response Times and Better Running Technology
By leveraging our powerful suite of our cloud based computer network monitoring and management platform we can watch and monitor your network 24/7/365 and head off issues proactively vs. waiting for your business or organization to experience downtime. Managed Services gives you more reliable performance and predictable IT costs and controls which translates into more value from your existing technology while reducing your total IT costs and reduces lost revenue and expenses of interruptions in business.
Properly maintained technology gives you a lower total cost of ownership
If you don't currently have a Managed Services agreement from a real MSP you are not getting help until something breaks, you are stuck in the pay by the retainer or hour Break / Fix cycle. Unmanaged Computer Networks break and you get downtime = lost revenue and paying for employees to go on long extended breaks.
Have our team of highly skilled network engineers, computer technicians, application support professionals convert your IT Support to our managed services support model. With a full team of professionals providing IT services for your business's network of computers and other technology at a fraction of a cost of a full-time employee or even the current IT contract you have what do you have to lose.
Included with our Managed Services:
- Multi-layered managed IT security and compliance
- Compliance Consulting for Financial and Medical
- 24/7 monitoring/alerting of network and computer issues
- Telephone System Management VoIP and Hybrid PBX
- Continuous optimization of your server infrastructure
- Patch management and cloud managed AntiVirus/Anti Spyware
- Vendor Management / Cloud Services Management
- Application administration and popular accounting system support and consulting
- Dedicated IT Helpdesk for your employees to contact
- Virtual CIO consulting with quarterly business review meetings
- Freed up internal resources to focus on strategic initiatives
- Peace of Mind (Increased Reliability & Less Downtime)
We take corrective action before you even notice it or even before the problem occurs. We are delivering excellent services to our customers, including remote network support, desktop and security monitoring, patch management and remote data backup, as well as technical assistance.
This List will Help you Understand Some of the Benefits of a Managed Services Agreement
- Better running technology and happier employees
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Broad IT expertise with no sick days, vacations, etc.
- Security & Data privacy – in applications and network
- Accelerated migration to new technology
- Improved Network performance and Increased Uptime
- Lower infrastructure investments with better return
- Reduced labor and operational costs
- Reduced IT capital expenses because equipment lasts longer
- Reduced cash flow outlay with financing opportunities or programs when computer equipment needs to be purchased
- Agreement obligation – liability of service provider greater than in-house employee
At DCS, we like to make IT easy for you. We offer a guarantee on our service, so why wait? Call or click right now.