Customer Relationship Management
CRM works hand-in-hand with a web site to convert site traffic into opportunities, follow-up with opportunities, and generate sales.
A web site is to promotion what Customer Relationship Management
is to sales. CRMs allow organizations to keep on top of their leads, opportunities, and customers.
Some of the organizations we deal with come with CRMs and sales processes in place. In this instance, our goal is to integrate a web site solution with their process, maximizing the efficiency of their employees, and helping them to get the most out of their web exposure.
Other clients come to us without a customer relationship management strategy, so we help define one. It does not need to be elaborate or complex. The simplest CRM, included in the basic Connect application, includes features to:
- maintain a database of users, with basic information and email
- design a deliver eBlasts to them
But it does not stop there. The advantages for CRM through the web site are immense:
- web site data can be harvested for eBlasts
- automated scripts can be created to fully or partially automate eBlasts (for instance, an eBlast template can automatically include a calendar of upcoming events)
- eBlast recipients can be tracked to the web site: know who visited, what they looked at and when
- users can be profiled by rules defined by the organization
- site visitors can enroll themselves into the CRM application, through calls-to-action (such as newsletter signups, contests, coupons, etc), web transactions, community signups, and other web site functions
CRM works hand-in-hand with a web site to convert site traffic into opportunities, follow-up with opportunities, and generate sales. With Connect as a platform, and custom development to specifications, we can deliver a CRM solution that is fitted perfectly for any organization. To view a demo of our past CRM solutions, please call us at 845-753-5800
, or contact us