Managed IT Services
Finally See Predictable Budgeting & Reduced Operating Costs By Breaking the Break/Fix Mentality
STOP following the outdated break-fix model (literally meaning to wait until your business network, server, workstations or other critical devices fail, then panic to fix them). A business that employees a managed service provider focuses proactively on the prevention of these issues before they disrupt operations.
If you fall behind in routine tasks and network maintenance, such as backups, patches and security, the odds of facing an IT outage or equally severe tech problem exponentially increases. For instance, if your Email server, Customer Relationship Management system, financial application or network goes down, you will likely face substantial productivity and revenue losses as a result. Does this model of business management make sense? We didn't think so either.
Stop Waiting for Your Computers To Break!
If you are reading this, it is probable your business cannot afford the inherent risk and uncertainty of relying on break-fix maintenance. Today's global economy and your business are dependent on having a reliable IT system. Having separate tech vendors, each responsible for different parts of the system is another bad idea. Why? Because when the day inevitably comes that something goes awry, you lose money while your vendors point fingers and deflect responsibility. You don't need to be playing detective; you need someone to deliver you service, restore your network and ensure your business runs smoothly and without interruption. Luckily, there is an alternative option.
- 24/7 monitoring/alerting, allowing for proactive maintenance. Properly maintained technology gives you an overall lower total cost of ownership.
- Increased Always on Security
- Patch management, Managed AntiVirus/AntiSpyware
- Internet Security Filtering
- Reliable Support with a fixed pricing model, ensuring cost predictability
- Peace of Mind (Increased Reliability & Less Downtime)
- Broad IT expertise (No sick days, vacations, etc.)
- More Efficient Use of Internal Resources
- Freedom to focus on strategic initiatives rather than fussing over IT issues
Our proactive and solution oriented approach to IT service prevents you from finding out there is a problem in the first place. We are delivering excellent services to our customers, including remote network support, desktop and security monitoring, patch management and remote data back-up. Not to mention 24/7/365 support and technical assistance.
Advantages of a Managed Services Agreement with Delaney Computer Services
- Help desk services 24/7
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Compliance Consulting for Financial and Medical Purposes
- CIO level consulting with quarterly meetings
- Vendor Management
- Telephone System Management
- Security & Data privacy – in applications and network
- Accelerated migration to new technology
- Improved Network performance and Increase Uptime
- Lower infrastructure investments with better return
- Reduced labor and operational costs
- Faster and quality service
- Reduced IT capital expenses
- Tapping into knowledge base
- Reduced cash flow outlay due to financing opportunities or programs
- Agreement obligation – liability of service provider greater than in-house employee
At DCS we make IT easy for you. We offer a guarantee on our service. So, why wait? Call or click right now.